Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Flowers

I was sitting at my desk eating some lunch when the FTD guy showed up with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. What a lucky girl I am to have such a supportive group friends and family. Thank you Sara & Stew for making my day!

On the job front, I had an interview on Monday with Logitech for a marketing position in their International packaging department. I was super excited about it but during the interview I got the distinct feeling that they were seeking a mid-level professional that would work a lot of overtime but were only willing to pay an entry-level salary. Also, one of the interviewers reminded me of a troll.... short, round and super grumpy. I know that's a mean thing to say but she had a scowl on her face the whole time and I talked down to me like I was five and incapable of grasping basic concepts. Needless to say, I don't think I will be taking that position.

On a strange and ironic note, it's been brought to my attention that -OMITTED- is looking for a part-time temp to do some data entry and odd projects. I'm not sure if it's a long term stint or not but it could work out while I go to school. **edited for content**

1 comment:

sara. no h. said...

yay! we made you smile! :D