Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yeah

I had a fantastic interview this morning with a local technology company and I'm super excited and hopeful. I am going back tomorrow to meet with the woman who is currently doing the job and am potentially meeting with the President on Friday. It would mean taking a substantial pay-cut but there is also a substantial cut in overtime and a lot of room for growth. Yeah Me.

I've also decided to drop my third class and cut back to part-time. It's an on-line class and I just do better on-site. Plus, if I get this fabulous job I won't have as much time to devote. So, there that is. Today I've got to purchase a set of case studies and do a bunch more reading - but at least the topic is pretty interesting. Hopefully the sun will come out again so I can lounge in the backyard. It's a rough life.

No comments: