Sunday, August 3, 2008

Do not ever...

...check your work email on a perfectly nice Sunday afternoon. It will only make you want to call out sick for the week. Sigh.

Other than that, the weekend has been good. I managed to get a coat of paint on almost all the walls and tore up most of the remaining old flooring. So I just have to do some cutting in and then I'll be moving on to the trim and the fun stuff. It certainly is hard work but it feels great to get a bunch of stuff accomplished.

My goal for this evening is to apply for at least one job, cook some yummy food, clean up my kitchen mess and then catch up on my reality TV. Design Star season finale! Yippee!

1 comment:

Grain Damaged said...

Oooh - fancy new lay out.
Sorry about the frau and the fudge
miss you.
xoxo - maybe I'll show up for the trash game tomorrow? =)