Wednesday, June 17, 2009

26 hours, 10 minutes

Just over 1-day from now I will be boarding a plane on my way to China. Actually, the plane is going to Narita Japan, where we grab another plane to Beijing. But you get the picture.

I'm pretty much packed, just need to do the last minute stuff, download some movies to watch on the iPod during the flight and relax. I've got nearly all my work projects tied up and I am looking forward to two.whole.weeks. of vacation. I don't think I've had this much time away since 2004. Unless you count unemployment, but I don't.

Point is, I'm off for another adventure. Watch here for updates - I will post as often as I can. And keep your fingers crossed that Swine Flu and Nuclear war do not break out while I'm overseas.

1 comment:

stedman said...

you are back now. time for an update :-)