Sunday, July 19, 2009

Chiiina

So, it appears that those pesky communists have Blogger blocked in China, hence the lack of posting. I've also been home for two weeks and haven't posted, because I'm lazy. It seems these days that my thoughts average about 140 characters (for those of you that arn't so technically saavy - that's the max for a tweet). Hoodle, I've added my Twitter feed to the site so if you are coming by regularly at least you'll see that.

I was planning on doing a really nice post on China, and was even going to add pictures and make it all snazzy. But, again, I'm lazy. I also have a very swollen eyeball due to some sort of allergy so I'm taking the easy way out. I'm posting the link to my album on Flickr and I will be pasting the notes I took on the trip for class credit. It's not my usual funny stuff because it was written for school, but it will do. I'm going to post each day as a separate entry, so you can pretend that you are reading this while I was there. But, I am not. I am laying in bed. Let the blogging commence.

No comments: